Vegas Website Designs is a Christian business operating under the morals and principles of Jesus Christ. What does this look like?
- We look not only to the interest of ourselves, but consider the interest of others. -Philippians 2:4 Many businesses don’t consider the best interest of their customers; they’re only interested in their bottom line. We are grateful and humble for every project that contracts with us and treat it as our own.
- We give 10% of our gross income to our local church. We trust God with finances and want to give back to His work. The goal is not to build our own kingdom sky high, but to acknowledge God as our source. “Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.” -1 Timothy 6:17-19.
- We are particular with projects we choose to take on and careful about the work we associate with our name. As a follower of Christ, we bear the name of Jesus and act as His representatives in the earth. Therefore we kindly decline projects with gambling, sexual, drug and violent content – not because we hate them, but because we choose not to advance those genres by contributing our creative efforts. “But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.” -Ephesians 5:3
- We are careful about the people we choose to partner with and employ. Reputation is important. You can take confidence knowing if we refer you to another business or have anyone work on your project, that business/person is honest and ethical.
- We rest on Sundays and have a healthy work/life balance. Work is meant to fund life, life is not meant to be sacrificed for work.
- We work with excellence and always over-deliver. If there is a better way, we take it. “Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men,knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ.” -Colossians 3:23-24
- We advocate for and fund organizations that relieve oppression such as Compassion International, LIFE Outreach, IJM and missionaries. “This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of the Lord’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, others will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else.” -2 Corinthians 12-13
- We choose to scale slowly to remain a debt free company. No business loans, no funding partners. “Owe no man anything except to love one another.” -Romans 13:8
We pray our work practice shines a light that is contrast to the way of the world and that those who have chosen to reach out to us discover a pleasant experience.